Identify risky behaviors and improve skills before costly crashes happen.
ARI’s Driver Skills Assessment:
Since the best way to deal with crashes is to avoid them altogether, our Driver Skills Assessment evaluates each driver’s strengths and weaknesses using innovative 3D online training modules that simulate real-world driving situations for cars as well as light- and medium-duty trucks. Upon completion of the evaluation, drivers are placed in a risk level category, given an overall score and assessed in key skill categories. It’s an ideal tool to identify potential problem drivers during the hiring process. It also allows you to evaluate existing drivers in specific categories and assign targeted online training for those who need improvement.
ARI’s Online Driver Training Modules:
Whether you have drivers you’ve identified from our Driver Skills Assessment that need targeted learning, new drivers that need training on the basics, or just want to offer refresher courses to your existing drivers, ARI’s online safety training programs ensure your fleet drivers know how to tackle a variety of situations in an assortment of vehicle types. Our program:
- Provides a broad catalog of online driver training modules covering a wide range of topics, including speed management, driving in adverse weather conditions, and defensive driving practices.
- Incorporates a combination of interactive driving simulations as well as theory-based questions pertaining to the safe operation of a motor vehicle.
- Tests drivers for comprehension at the end of every module and when they pass issues a digital certificate of completion.
Keep tabs on driver
infractions, driver activities
and compiled performance ratings.
Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs) are one of the most basic ways a fleet can track driver performance and flag high-risk drivers. ARI’s program allows a fleet to develop a program that fits their needs, including the development of a customizable scoring system, regularly scheduled or ad hoc assessments, and automatic targeted training based on the results.
But there’s more to managing driver safety than just MVRs. ARI’s comprehensive program can also incorporate telematics data to increase driver safety, compliance and efficiency. Monitor driver behavior to see if your drivers are speeding, accelerating rapidly, making sharp turns, making hard stops or even using their seat belt regularly.
Keep track of it all via our ARI Driver ScorecardTM, an easy to use, visually based, intuitive online tool that:
- Shows how your fleet and your drivers are performing, allowing you to identify and quickly take action on risky driver behavior.
- Monitors drivers for infractions and collisions and then automatically sends them the appropriate training modules to lower the chance of further incidents.
- Encourages drivers to comply with your company’s safety standards such as seatbelt usage and off-hours driving.
- Provides a consolidated assessment of driver behavior, customizable driver scoring and benchmarking.
Streamline administration, minimize repair costs and maximize subrogation collections.
ARI’s in-house professionals minimize repair costs and maximize subrogation collections to get vehicles back to pre-accident condition as soon as possible. ARI helps keep the disruptions from crashes to a minimum, and can serve as a first notice of loss (FNOL) for your self-insured fleet. Partnering with ARI:
- Allows you to focus on running your business by outsourcing the claims and subrogation process to our experts.
- Helps you to manage the administrative challenge of recording, reporting and tracking accident data efficiently.
- Allows you to access all accident data via ARI insights® our online, web-based fleet management system.
- Forwards loss reports to all specified parties within 60 minutes of taking the report.
- Sends drivers involved in preventable collisions training modules that address the nature of the accident.